Shark Tank India is one of the most popular and fascinating reality series on Indian television right now.
Shark Tank India is a business reality show that airs on SET India. The programme is an Indian adaptation of the popular American reality show Shark Tank. It depicts entrepreneurs giving presentations to a panel of five investors or sharks who will determine whether or not to invest in their firm.
Some of the largest names in business, like Ashneer Grover, Aman Gupta, Namita Thapar, Peyush Bansal, Anupam Mittal, Ghazal Alagh, and Vineeta Singh, are among the seven Sharks.
The show involves a panel of “Sharks,” or possible investors, who listen to entrepreneurs propose ideas for new businesses or products. These self-made multi-millionaires assess the business plans and items presented before deciding whether or not to spend their own money in marketing and mentoring each participant.
So, do you have a business concept that may get you a spot on Shark Tank India?
Here’s how to sign up as an entrepreneur on Shark Tank India and get your company up and running!
If you already have a business or have a startup concept, this show is for you. Shark Tank India can assist you in realizing your ambitions by providing financial assistance. Budding entrepreneurs from all around India sign up for their chance, and if they are chosen, they are one step closer to a contract with the sharks.
To register, simply follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.sonyliv.com or download the SonyLiv app on your phone.
- If you haven’t already done so, finish the login process. A one-time password (OTP) will be required to confirm your phone number.
- Select the Shark Tank India banner from the app’s home screen. Go to the sharktank.sonyliv.com portal if you’re using a browser.
- Complete the registration procedure for the show.
- Because the form is multi-paged, please make sure you fill out all of the essential fields with accurate and up-to-date information.
- You may now finish the registration process by uploading the documents or video of your business presentation.
- It’s important to note that a video with a file size of 1GB is permitted for the pitch. The remaining uploads are limited to 100 MB.
After that, relax and wait for the team to call you to let you know if you’ve progressed to the next round. You’ll probably get in if your pitch and responses are fantastic. If you don’t, don’t lose heart; you may always try again next year!
Also Read: How to deposit money in WazirX : Quick Guide